Frisco Archive: Frisco Archive
Frisco’s Railuxury Twins; The Meteor and the Texas Special. A Frisco advertisement from October 28, 1950 (publication unknown).
4-6-2 1025 at Enid, Oklahoma on June 21, 1938 (Ralph Graves).
Caboose 1275 (location unknown) in December 1973 (Robert Olsesski).
GP7s 565 and 512 are identified among two other GP7s leading a freight train near Kansas City, Missouri in February 1970 (Al Chione).
SW1500 337 at St. Louis, Missouri in December 1980 (Michael Wise).
- Couple Of Oklahoma Train Questions...(Might be good questions for Karl Brand)
- Gravel loads local, descending Dixon Hill.;
- Hundman Diesel Data Series booklets
- Quest for 4500 Erecting Drawings
- Frisco Meteor Heritage ES44C4
- 1955 Investors Special
- Freelanced Frisco TS2012
- SLSF Flexi-Flow Hoppers?
- Sad News
- Custom AT&N N scale boxcar on ebay
- Spring Creek Model Trains, Deshler Nebraska
- Historic KC Terminal Metal Medalion
- Diesel Painting and Lettering Diagrams
- Wanted: HO Scale - Various Rare Roadnames
- Stock Car Detail...
- The Bridge and Tunnel thread
- Live Stream of the 4014 Move
- Wanted Z scale engine
- American Flyer 293 motor puzzle
- Life-Like BL2 running weirdly. Any thoughts?
- GPS for railfaning
- CN reports Q1-2014 net income of C$623 million, or C$0.75 per diluted share
- CN declares second-quarter 2014 dividend
- Layout Tour #41 Is Coming Sunday, May 4 (Calif. Central Coast)
- Traincat Models----Are They Still In Business
- Union Pacific Donates $150,000 to Wounded Warrior Project
- NYC Toledo & Ohio Central Railway
- Model Power calls it a day
- 2-8-4 Berkshire Tender Options
- Dream a little bit, what would you really want on your HO layout?